Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sweet Sunday: Ezekiel 37:13

"I'll breathe my life into you, and you'll live." -Ezekiel 37:13

There are three things in this life that I'm passionate about: Jesus, cows, and people.

Think about the things you love and you know what I'm talking about. It's the chills you get when you see a "good one" (I'm talking cows here), it's a hug from a child, a smile from a stranger, a newborn baby calf. I also have a weakness for chocolate cupcakes, Criminal Minds, scentsy, looking at the stars, and laying in the sunshine. These are a few of my favorite things.....yes I sang that tune when I typed it :)

I love these things. Yet, all the love in my heart doesn't hold a candle to the love Christ has for me. I can love cows and love people for a lifetime, and God can still love me more in one day. That is a love that's "deeper than the holler, stronger than the river, and taller than the pine trees on the hill."


These are a couple of babies who made friends from across the fence. They're adorable.

Ezekiel states "I'll breathe my life into you, and you'll live." Living in Jesus Christ is truly living in love all the days of your life.


My new friend Klaire (her mother and I grew up together) and I "testing out" the tractors in Fort Worth :)


The Forth Worth heifer show. I could sit and watch these things all day, every day!

Have a blessed week. May it be filled with all the things you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment